unstoppable adj : not capable of being stopped; "as unstoppable as the wind" [ant: stoppable]
- Unable to be stopped.
- King Hrothgar thought that Grendel was unstoppable.
unable to be stopped
- Finnish: pysäyttämätön
Unstoppable may refer to:
- Unstoppable (Amii Stewart album), 1999
- Unstoppable (Girl Talk album), 2004
- Unstoppable (The Planet Smashers album), 2005
- "Unstoppable" (Taylor Dayne single), 1998
- Unstoppable (film), a 2004 film starring Wesley Snipes
- "Unstoppable", a football nickname for Ron Stoppable in the animated television series Kim Possible
- Irresistible (disambiguation)